About the course
A BAPIA certified, one-day, intensive course designed for those wishing to immerse themselves into the creative world of balloons! This hands-on course is a perfect entry level providing a thorough grounding in Balloon Artistry . It covers all aspects of the Balloon business and provides a thorough introduction to Balloon Artistry covering technical and construction skills, creativity, and an underpinning knowledge of the industry. The objectives of this qualification are to enable you to:
• Use materials, tools, and equipment correctly and safely
• Develop an understanding of health and safety considerations surrounding balloon decor
• Provide opportunities to acquire a number of technical skills.
• Use Elements and Principles of design to support designs ideas and decisions
• Gain a key core of knowledge including industry suppliers and good practices
• Identify a profitable pricing plan
Creative Craft Workshops take pride in providing the highest levels of training for all students - Your Instructors for the day are Angie George and Sue Bowler who are both fully trained and have years of experience in the industry – they both hold academic teaching & assessing qualifications and between them have over 50 years experience of professionally teaching Balloon Artistry.
Places on our Workshops are strictly limited.
A non-refundable booking fee of £50 is required at the time of booking to secure your place on your chosen course.
Full payment of the balance is required no less than 2 weeks before the course date (see Terms & Conditions link)
We reserve the right to cancel a course at any time.